LTIIA is delighted to announce its partnership with Climate Action and UNEP FI, for the 6th Annual Sustainable Investment Forum Europe taking place in Paris at the Pullman Paris Eiffel Tower on the 9th May 2023.
Bringing together industry leaders in sustainable finance and investment, the must attend Forum provides a platform to share best practice on ESG due diligence, highlight solutions for climate risk and adaptation and explore blended finance techniques to attract commercial capital whilst providing financial returns for investors that align with UN SDG and Net Zero goals.
Join to connect with, learn from and share insights with a community of Investment Managers, Insurers, Banks, Pension Funds, Multi- Laterals, Policymakers, Think Tanks and NGOs from Europe and the rest of the world.
Among the Speakers:
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de réserve pour les retraites
- Günther Thallinger, Member of the Board of Management, Allianz SE & Chair of the Net Zero Asset Owner Alliance
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Liesel van Ast, Deputy Head, UNEP FI
- Joel Prohin, Head of Investment Management, Caisse des Depots
- Martin Spolc, Head of Sustainable Finance, Directorate-General for Financial Stability, European Commission
How to Register: As a member of LTIIA you can register now by using our exclusive discount code LTIIA25 for 25% off your ticket. Contact Marketing and Partnerships Manager Rachel Cooper directly if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org