This year again, LTIIA is sponsoring the upcoming Infrastructure Investor Global Summit 2020. The event has now been rescheduled to 12-15 October 2020 at the Hilton Hotel in Berlin, Germany.
LTIIA will maintain a customized exhibition stand.
With seven specialist forums covering everything from ESG to debt multiple forums, private meeting spaces, public networking, seminars and streams all taking place under one roof, the Summit is your chance to gain valuable connections with the entire global infrastructure industry.
Among others, the panel themes cover:
– Predicting which sectors will be the next big thing in infrastructure
– Which sectors are most and least likely to be affected by geopolitical issues?
– What does the rise of sector-specific and regional-focused funds mean for infrastructure investors?
– Surviving rough seas: infrastructure in a downturn
– Big Data and Infrastructure
– Fund structures and products of the next decade
LTIIA members qualifying as asset owners such as foundations, endowments, insurance companies and public & private pension funds are entitled to free Complimentary investor passes.
For others that do not qualify (asset managers, funds of funds, investment consultants and service providers), LTIIA, as a sponsor, is able to offer you a 15% discount on the current ticket price.
Your exclusive discount code to join us in October is: iigs20ltiia
Simply enter this code when registering online here.
We hope to see you there!