Together with E3PO, ASECAP and EFGC, LTIIA organized a half-day debate in Brussels on Infrastructure of the future. Core topics included:
- What are the needs?
- What public-private financing schemes?
- How can they contribute to economic growth in Europe?
Ralph Eley, Director Asset Management at Allianz Global Investors, spoke at a panel there, contributing from LTIIA Board. He highlighted that the institutional investors market has an appetite for long term debt, a product becoming increasingly important for debt investors over the past five years.
Watch Ralph Eley’s full speech at the conference:
Keynote speakers included:
- Jyrki Katainen, Vice-president for Jobs, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness, European Commission
- Ambroise Fayolle, Vice-president, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Xavier Huillard, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, VINCI group
Please find here the Infrastructure of the future Symposium.