The 9th annual Infrastructure Investor LP Summit will provide a setting for some of the largest LPs in the investor universe to discuss the evolving state of infrastructure investing across the globe.
The summit is the premier industry gathering where investors, thought-leaders and the infrastructure elite explore the issues that will define and redefine the industry. Agenda highlights include:
• Listed vs unlisted infra debate
• Global LP perspectives: Brexit’s impact on infra projects
• North American LP perspectives: impact of the US election
• Energy storage’s impact on world power dynamics
• Investor appetites in emerging markets
• Infra secondaries
• Infra CEO-GP dynamics panel: defining the value creation plan
Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director of LTIIA, will speak at a panel on Global Investor Perspectives.
LTIIA Members are eligible for 15% discount on registration fees and institutional investors attend for free.