2017— December 6
2017- All Day
The 10th annual New York Summit will gather 200+ investors, fund managers and policy makers to debate the trends shaping infra investment in North America and how to drive returns in a market flooded in interest but difficult to navigate.
It will showcase the expertise of global infrastructure thought leaders, offering new and diverse perspectives on the North American infrastructure industry.
Agenda highlights include:
- What has changed in US Infrastructure from a year ago?
- US-Canada debate: uncovering both perspectives
- P3s in emerging markets: lessons learned
- ESG: looking at the current administration’s view on the climate plan
- What does the future of US transportation and airports look like?
- Redefining the risk/return spectrum
- Human capital in infra: how to plan the success of your fund from a talent management perspective
Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director, LTIIA, will contribute to a discussion on the North American infrastructure outlook.
LTIIA members receive a 15% discount and institutional investors may be eligible for a complimentary pass.
Booking can be made here or by e-mailing email@example.com.