2018— June 20
2018- All Day
The 4th international Infrastructure Dialogue 2018 will bring together international decision makers in infrastructure. Senior industry experts, including investors, lenders, developers and policy makers will be discussing the latest global trends in infrastructure. Participants will discuss developments in debt capital markets and other ways to finance infrastructure projects.
Key themes include:
· Best investment strategies for high price environments in mature markets
· Direct- and co-investments in infrastructure
· Investor’s Deals overseas
· Smart-Cities & New Technologies
· Financing Infrastructure – What’s new?
· Debt – Capital markets
· Renewables and energy efficiency solutions
· Emerging regions – Risks and Opportunities
LTIIA will contribute to the discussion on diversifying investment by extending the boundaries of infrastructure as an asset class.
Please check out the event’s website for agenda details and the list of confirmed speakers.
LTIIA members are entitled to 10% discount.