2017- All Day
Global Infrastructure Investors Summit is an annual private C-level event serving as an exclusive platform for largest institutional investors, fund managers, asset managers, banks, Government representatives and advisers representing Americas, Asia, Europe and Australia for networking and establishing partnerships for future projects.
Topics to be discussed:
- What do we mean by “no normal” is a new normal?
- ESG as a key success for infrastructure investment
- Trump, BREXIT and the rise of infrastructure investment. Globalisation vs Localisation
- Creating better connected economies – next generation government project financing
- The future of the renewable power plants management
- Asset management- delivering superior returns
- From opportunistic interest to strategic allocation – infrastructure debt as a separate asset class?
Eugene Zhuchenko, Executive Director, LTIIA, will speak about ESG as a key success factor for infrastructure investments.
If you are an institutional investor and interested in attending the event please contact GIIS team to enquire about a complimentary pass.
LTIIA members are entitled to 20% discount.