2017- All Day
The Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association will mark another year of activity by convening its Fourth Annual Meeting in Paris, in a forum jointly organized by LTIIA and OECD. Investors, policy makers, regulators and academia from around the world will join this ever expanding executive gathering to talk about key trends in the infrastructure investment marketplace.
This year’s discussions will focus on:
• Infrastructure Investment and International Policy Developments;
• Benchmarking Long-term Financial Performance;
• Managing ESG Efficiently;
• Crowding in Private Capital for Infrastructure Financing.
Key invited speakers include:
- Ángel Gurría, Secretary-General of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Chris Heathcote, Chief Executive, Global Infrastructure Hub
- Richard Price, Chief Economist, UK Department for International Trade
C-level delegates from leading infrastructure investors in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Africa will attend to engage in candid and action-focused discussions about the past, present and future of infrastructure, under the Chatham House rules.
Key updates scheduled for this meeting will concern the findings from financial benchmarks for long-term investors released recently by the EDHEC Infrastructure Institute and the work on convergence in ESG frameworks for infrastructure that LTIIA has catalyzed in the G20 context.
Contact email@example.com for reservation.