2018— December 5
2018- 12:00 am
The New York Summit will gather 200+ investors, fund managers and policy makers to debate the trends shaping infra investment in North America and how to drive returns in a market flooded in interest but difficult to navigate.
Agenda highlights include:
- What has changed in US Infrastructure from a year ago?
- US-Canada debate: uncovering both perspectives
- P3s in emerging markets: lesson learned
- ESG: looking at the current administration’s view on the climate plan
- What does the future of US transportation and airports look like?
- Redefining the risk/return spectrum
- The outlook for infrastructure investment and P3s: a view from Washington
François Bergère, Executive Director, LTIIA will contribute to a spotlight discussion on delivering inclusive and sustainable infrastructure.
LTIIA members receive a 15% discount.