2018- 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Following LTIIA’s recent work with the National Infrastructure Commission, please be advise that the NIC is hosting a public event at the London School of Economics on the evening of Tuesday 24th April.
The panel discussion will explore whether the UK should establish a new bank to support infrastructure investment.
Invited speakers include:
- Danny Alexander, Vice President, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
- Robert Bartlett, Head of Infrastructure, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
- Tamsyn Barton, Chief Executive, Bond.
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne and Parliamentary Private Secretary to the Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Tim Besley, School Professor of Economics of Political Science, in the Department of Economics at LSE.
- W. Arthur Lewis, Professor of Development Economics in the Department of Economics at LSE.
Find more information here.