Now in its 9th year, the Infrastructure LP-GP Forum is a well-etablished networking event in the calendar for active LPs, GPs, project developers and financiers to connect, do deals and create new relationships.
This year, key themes include:
- The shifting dynamics of the Infrastructure market
- Will regulation become a growing concern given current political uncertainty?
- Renewable energy – an essential part of the portfolio for all infra investors?
- The Mid-Market – a solution to saturation?
- Renewables in a post-subsidy environment
- Where are the most attractive emerging market opportunities?
- LP Strategies – how to traverse the manager landscape
- Infrastructure Debt – assessing the wide range of strategies
François Bergère, LTIIA’s Executive Director, will moderate the panel on: “LP Strategies – how to traverse the manager landscape”.
Please find more information here or contact Aaron Sohdi at ASohdi@altassets.net
LTIIA members are entitled to a unique registration code that allows a 15% discount on delegate tickets for the Summit (complimentary for end-user LPs).