2018- All Day
The Long-Term Infrastructure Investors Association in partnership with Infranode, a leading responsible investor in infrastructure and one of LTIIA’s newest member, will convene a Private Infrastructure Forum in Stockholm.
Following our Private Infrastructure Forum in Sydney and New York, the Stockholm Forum will gather influential leaders from government, principal investors, regulators and the business sector to share thinking and identify actions relevant to private investors from, and the infrastructure investment in, the Nordics.
Principal discussion topics will include:
- Demand for new infrastructure investment in the Nordics: project preparation and privatizations;
- Key opportunities and challenges for equity and debt financiers;
- Environmental, Social and Governance dimensions of infrastructure investing;
- Sectoral regulation: a path to greater stability and predictability
Key invited speakers include:
- Stefan Engdahl, Deputy Director General, Swedish Transport Administration
- Harald Koch-Hagen, Director Strategic Asset Allocation, KLP
- Veli-Pekka Saajo, Director Network Regulation, Finnish Energy Authority
Please see below the Save the Date.