LTIIA is associating itself with Rivage investment ( a leading Infra debt fund, itself a member of LTIIA) and Carbone 4 (a Paris-based consultancy firm specialized on Carbon footprint & sustainability issues) to address operational & regulatory issues linked with biodiversity targets for Infrastructure investors. The objective is to list and review existing KPI, methodologies and actors, identifying in the process the missing dimensions, and building on members’ contributions, to propose new measurement tools and methodology , and conduct a proof-of-concept exercise.
The launch is scheduled on May 23rd, from 7pm, at the Maison des Arts et Métiers (Paris-75016). The envisioned hybrid format event will feature:
- An intervention by Rivage CEO to open and set the scene of requirements from Asset Managers & Asset owners
- A quick presentation by LTIIA Exec.Dir. of its multi-pronged actions on Sustainability-linked issues
- 2 interventions from Carbone 4
- JM Jancovici ( French engineering consultant, energy & climate expert, co-founder/associate at Carbone 4, and founding president of The Shift Project think-tank) on the general issue of biodiversity & Infrastructure
- Feedback by Carbone 4 experts on the results of CIARA (Climate Impact Analytics for Real Assets), and on the Biodiversity & Infrastructure initiative proper, the proposed methodological approach, and membership envisioned
For those who cannot attend in presence, a live video link will be available at :